Global Problems Water Shark Systems Solves
WSS serves a vast and global market. The company focuses on customers solving the following problems:
1. Lack of drinking water and safe water in developed and developing countries – World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that nearly 5 million die each year due to unsafe drinking water and 1.4 million child deaths due to diarrhea could be avoided each year with access to safe water.
2. Safe water resources for agriculture and similar uses in developing countries. Many water sources used for agriculture are contaminated with naturally occurring metals or bacteria.Treating this water before it is used for irrigation will mitigate the contamination in and on the plants/fruits/vegetables and provide a healthier product, with improved crop yields.
3. There is a limited global water supply with an ever present growing demand. A warmer climate will create further water scarcity and coupled with a growing population, will require global changes in how we use, re-use, treat, conserve and distribute invaluable water resources. Grey water management will be a key component to any solution.
4. Emergency Response to Natural Disasters – Access to potable and safe water is typically the #1 problem on Day 2 of a disaster and causes the majority of deaths due to disease and diarrhea.
5. Affordable methods to treat storm water, industrial waste water and grey water domestically and in developing countries to minimize contamination of the watershed are limited. The ability to re-use and recycle water, especially in dry arid regions, will be critical in the future.
Contact Water Sharks
1185 N. Van Horne Way
Anaheim, CA 92806
3828 Civic Center Drive Suite 110
North Las Vegas, NV 89030